Emergency Tree Care
24-HOUR EMERGENCY TREE CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE
Our Team Is Always Ready To Spring Into Action
Every year trees all over the world cause incredible damage to both property and people. In the most disastrous situations, trees can even cause death. What’s worse, accidents like these are completely preventable. In order to prevent tree related damage to your property or loved ones, its important that you identify your trees potential health problems early.
Lets go over a quick checklist of things that you can watch out for regarding trees on your property in order to better protect yourself from a tragic accident.
- Are there dead trees on your property? If there is, and it’s located near a house, office or communal area it’s a high liability tree and should be removed immediately.
- Do you have a tree with dead branches? Once again, its important to have any dead parts of a tree on your property removed immediately.
- Do any of the trees on your property have holes or rot at the base? If you’ve answered yes to this question your tree is extremely dangerous. Root and trunk rot can cause a tree, no matter how small or large to topple over and cause extreme damage to people and property.
This small list only begins the cover the plethora of things that you should look for when assessing the trees on your property. However, if your busy schedule prevents you from having the time to thoroughly assess the trees on your property, you can always call us! New Image has the equipment, resources sand expertise to handle even the most severe tree related emergencies. If a substantially large tree has fallen onto your property, or worse, your home, contact us to have it removed as quickly and safely as possible.
Emergency Tarp Installation
When a tree falls on your roof, window or wall you need a quick solution. Our tree service professionals can remove any size tree and then install a professional-quality temporary cover for your home until a construction crew can make permanent repairs.
Our professional arborists provide a fast and effective solution for your tree problem, and we also understand the overwhelming feeling of such an emergency—and so we also offer top notch customer service. Work with New Image for an affordable, fully-insured removal and emergency tarp service for your fallen tree.
Storm Damage Cleanup
Unfortunately, homeowners are often unaware of the risks associated with injured or diseased tree on their property. These dangerous trees can cause all sorts of issues ranging from personal and property damage to more serious liabilities that may very well be actionable in court. Making sure that your trees are healthy and stable can save you money and prevent unnecessary headaches.
When inclement weather or just strong winds do hit and cause damage, New Image is here to help you. If a large tree has toppled over in inclement weather or just due to strong winds our crews can quickly take care of any storm cleanup job no matter the size. We offer upfront pricing and will have your property looking polished and clean in no time.
Why Choose New Image Landscaping & Tree Service, Inc.?
- We provide upfront pricing
- Same day quotes
- Our teams are lead by certified arborists
- Safety-trained crews equip to handle jobs of any size
We look forward to securing your home and family’s safety, call to speak directly with our 24-hour emergency tree service team (626) 421-6270 ext. 3.