Fire Pits & Fire Places
Get Warm And Cozy Next To An Outdoor Fire Pit And Fireplace By New Image.
An outdoor fireplace or fire pit can be a great addition to any outdoor living space. It can be a focal point in which to formalize your outdoor living room. And everyone knows that gathering around the campfire is a great way to entertain and interact with friends and family.
Your design consultation will start with an in depth conversation about the perfect solution for you. This conversation will tap into more than just “how much you can afford.” New Image Landscaping & Tree Service, Inc. has solutions for nearly every price range. Our goal is to match you with the fireplace or fire pit that will bring your family valuable use throughout the year for years to come. In other words, no detail will be overlooked.
We get every detail right to ensure you’re satisfied for years to come. We take a close look at your unique situation before we make any recommendations.
- Aesthetics & design. One of the primary motivations for installing a new fireplace is to upgrade your home. That’s why we start by getting a clear understanding of your design preferences and style.
- Usability & convenience. A beautiful fireplace may make your home look great, but if using it doesn’t provide the level of convenience or effort that you desire, then you won’t love it 100%. We ensure to match you with a fireplace that will meet your lifestyle so that you can enjoy it everyday.
- Desired investment amount. Before we prescribe the perfect solution, we look at your budget to ensure the project stays within your price range. We outline the total project cost, including installation, to ensure you know exactly how much you need to get started.
- Compatibility. Next we take a look at your current configuration. Are you installing a new fireplace or do you have an existing fireplace? Our team will inspect your current set up, take measurements, and create a plan to ensure your new fireplace is compatible with your home.
- Safety. We look at every aspect of your living situation including kids, pets, and other considerations that may pose a safety risk. Our goal is to make your new fireplace as safe as possible for your home and your family.
- Timing. Are you ready to get started now or will we start this project in 6 months? When it comes to the perfect solution, timing is everything. Our team will help you create a plan and set goals to get your project started.